Join Our Growing Team
DIRECTV is expanding its operations to accommodate our rapidly growing customer
base. To facilitate our growth, DIRECTV is seeking industrious, self-motivated,
customer-oriented candidates to join our team.
Customer Service Representatives - Trinidad
- Navigates multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications, tools and
resources while speaking with customers.
- Answers customer questions and resolves issues in a professional and courteous manner
- Meets established call centre productivity and quality standards.
- Communicates with internal and external customers.
- Learns and acquires necessary skills and products and system knowledge.
- Probes and assesses customer needs, and positions products and services appropriately.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications.
- Ability to take all call types as assigned.
- Most call centre employees work on a shift basis, and as such will be required to
periodically rotate shifts and regular days off.
- All call centre employees must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, holidays
and emergency shifts as required.
- Candidates should possess 5 CXC subjects (grades 1 & 2 only).
- Computer literate.
- Well organized and the ability to work on own initiative.
A competitive salary & benefits package will apply for all positions, including
study assistance and annual performance awards.
Applications with a comprehensive resume should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Officer
DIRECTV Trinidad Limited
P.O. Box 2325/2326,
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged